Sunday 28 August 2011

Fat loss & Clenbuterol


JJ has been thinking to add Clen to our store. To date JJ hasn't used Clen. for any reason, usually I find Azolol does the trick, that diet and exercise right? But after that knee injury has started playing up and the cardio has dropped and blah blah blah ecuse exuse sxcuse JJ is thinking to give it a go and see for myself what results it can produce. It has the reputation as being an expensive pill, seems to have a strong place in the market with young Hollywood starlets and those looking for reall  muscle tone. As I understand it the worst of the side effects for Clen. is the potential mental addiction i.e. falling in love with that skinny new you. The plus of course seeing that 6 pack or being able to fit in to pants you wore before you snacked on high sugar treats everynight.
Anyone out there have any stories to share? I will no doubt offer myself as a guinea pig to Clen. monitor the results and keep you updated.

3 comments:

  1. So you gunna get this stuff or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got it, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dude I can't wait to rip this up. I am gunna stack Test enth with the var and clen :)

    ReplyDelete